Are you looking for that small lemon that grows in a warmer climate? It’s small but packed full of vitamins and nutrients? Kalamansi, also spelled Calamansi, is a citrus fruit that primarily grows in the Philippines and other neighboring country. Kalamansi juice also known as Calamondin or Philippine lime is loaded with Vitamin C and antioxidant properties and makes delicious and oh so refreshing drinks. Kalamansi is widely used in the Philippines to marinated meat, garnish dish, and create tangy sauces.
- 1 cup Fresh squeeze Kalamansi Juice also known as Calamondin
- 2 cups Water
- Honey or preferred sweetener
- Squeeze Kalamansi Juice into a cup
- Strain seeds out
- Pour kalamansi juice into a fancy cup
- Add water, ice, and honey or preferred sweetener. Enjoy!